No Tags Found!

waelisacc
Big problem with passport and visa ,licences expiration date i need to make a automated software or formula to remind me and HR before the expiration date by two or three month’s
From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Vivek_tk

Dear WAELISACC,
AS PER YOUR NEED WE HAVE THE ABOVE STATED FEATURE IN OUR SYSTEM.Request your time for a free online demo.
Thank you for allowing me to introduce you to HRMantra “World's Most Powerful HR & Payroll Software”
We are into to this business( Hr & Payroll software ) since 15 years. We have a complete hire to retire web-based HR Payroll software with free mobile application exhaustively covering every corner of HR and Payroll domain with more than 10 modules.
www(dottt)hrmantra(dottt)com
sales(attt)hrmantra(dottt)com
Or give us a call on (+91) Nine Eight One Nine Nine Eight Eight Eight One Zero

From India, Thane
saswatabanerjee

There are lots of software that can do that.
Most HRM software will have it.
There are quiet a few open source software as well as a few cloud based solutions.
If you define your requirement, current softwares and budgets you will get better options from the forum

From India, Mumbai
Vishnupriya S

Hi WAELISACC,
This feature is available with greytHR's coreHR module. You and your HR can get notified two or three months in advance when your or your family member's passport and visa is about to expire.

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.