ganeshv7564
I am one of the committee member of housing society
We have to outsource security guards to our housing society having 20 residential flats
we have to hire 3 security guard
whether the minimum wages act is applicable to us as principal outsourced society.
can any body guide me
Ganesh Vanmali
email:ganeshv7564@gmail.com

From India, Mumbai
umakanthan53

Dear Ganesh,
My personal view is that employment matters relating to any housing society or owners' association of exclusive residential apartments would not be subject to Labour Laws. However, if you are hiring the security guards thru any private security agency, pl ensure that they are paid the minimum rates of wages, if any fixed by your State Govt.

From India, Salem
rdsyadav

Dear sir,
I fully endorse to views expressed by Shri Umakanthan Sir. Min. wages Act is applicable to any body corporate or otherwise including shops, Farms etc. The Act is easy to maintain by RWA or colony residents. Its good to ensure wages payment strictly as per State notified rates so that office bearers do not face any problem. Second important thing is to employ guards from any Security Agency so that necessary documents / copliance which they do for others , same can get done with respect to these guards also. Its perfect opinion given by Mr Umakanthan.
Regds,
RDS Yadav

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.