Anonymous
Sir,
Verbal Agreement between I as an sub-contractor and my labor-contractor does not disclose the wages decided & accepted to the labors by labor-contractor either by agreement or any documentation means. Labor contractor does provide muster card to labor by giving daily attendance.
If and when, labor-contractor disappearance without making labor payments, what would be the wages to settle if we decide to make the F&F settlement. Is it minimum wages of that state concerned? or whatever labor says that he has to be paid so much per day/month with OT etc...?
Thanks - Manjunatha

From India, Bangalore
Fatik mal
sir, what is new notification of 2017 in a unskilled labor wages . in the state of west Bengals .
From undefined, undefined
saswatabanerjee

I do not know why you are having such an agreement. And why you were willing to take such a risk. What happens if he is not being minimum wages? Are you aware that you will have to pay the same along with penalty?
In the event of the contract are vanishing without making the requisite wage payments, you will have to make the same. You will have to make the payment with you was otherwise getting from the contractor. Since the contract air is not there, are you will have to pay whatever the work of claims he was getting.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.