No Tags Found!

komall

Greetings to all seniors, requesting if you could help me draft an addressing letter to Chennai consulate

November 11, 2007

The officer in charge

XX, U.S consulate

XXXXXX

Chennai 600 006

Dear Sir/Madam,:

Re: Petition is support of B-1 Visa application of Mr xXXXsubmitted by XXX for on job training and US client interaction

This letter is submitted in support of the B-1 Visa application for Mr. Kiran, Senior structural design engineer. Who is responsible to train the team in India. He is required to visit to US (client) to understand the intricacies of the job. We estimate the training and knowledge transfer will take about three months.

XX has been providing consulting services in IT and XXX for nine years, incorporated inXXX, has been successfully serving various large operations, with annual revenue of over 6Million Dollars.

It is crucial for XX operations to visit to XX (client) obtain the necessary knowledge to support the team in India. Hence we respectfully request you to grant a business visa for XXX

Regards

Komall

From India, Hyderabad
Raghav

Hi Komall,
Attaching a format that we use in our company. We call it as deputation letter. We also attach an "Invitation Letter" from the Client which will have the request from the client for the associate's travel to U.S.
Hope it helps.
Regards,
~Raghav V

From India, Kochi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc deputation_letter_for_visa_stamping_-_format_674.doc (24.5 KB, 926 views)

laxmisheela
Hi , can you please send me a deputaion letter format. One of our employee is gng to wok in abroad on a project and I need to draft the same. Regards, Laxmi
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.