No Tags Found!

Venkatesh23592
HI
I have signed an employment contract with a company for a period of 2 years. In the contract it is mentioned that you will be in training for 6 months and after successful completion you will come into payroll and have to work for 2 years. It again states that a notice period of 3 months after the contract exists. I have joined the company on December 2014. I had training only for 3 months. So on March 2015 I came into payroll. Now I have got a job in another company. So If I resign now can I serve the notice period and bond period parallel? Or will the employer create any problem, since they have mentioned that 3 months notice period after the bond?

From India, Chennai
Labour Law Index

Sorry but the terms are clear they mean to say it is after bond notice period. Both things are not to be served parallel to each other.
From India, Kolkata
Venkatesh23592
Hi thanks for the reply. Is there any way to relieve from the company in a smooth way? Please suggest. I got a good offer from another company
From India, Chennai
ChinmaiJha

Grabbing a better job offer is not big challenge for any good hard working guy. The consistency plays the major role when you grow in terms of years of experiences.
Ask yourself 3 basic questions:
(i) How much is the change of job necessary at this moment of time?
(ii) What is the formula you applied to calculate better or good job? Does your formula include “Amount of Salary” or “Work Satisfaction”?
(iii) What will you do if you get better or may be the best opportunity again?
2 Years are not good challenge to bear if someone has better skill and confidence to grab good opportunities.

From India, Noida
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.