Anuj007p
Hi This is Anuj .i worked for a company for 15 months and i left in half notice period and my company told no for clearnce and experience letter . They are not giving us proper pay slip also .
From India, Bengaluru

Dear Anuj,
Please check your appointment letter as to what was the notice period for leaving the service. If the same was one month, then you should have worked for one month after resignation. As you said that you have worked for 15 days, then. you are required to deposit 15 days salary with the company.
It is better to meet the HR head of the previous company and sort out the issue to get experience certificate and payment details. Dialogue always works better than correspondence or litigation.
BS Kalsi,
Member Since August, 2011

From India, Mumbai
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

As rightly advised by Mr. Kalsi Dialogue always works better than litigation,
I have seen employees do wrong things first then ask for the remedy for the consequences faced. I fail to understand that why employees don't take advices from seniors and act so as to avoid any complications

From India, Ahmadabad
mhdakhil515
Dear sir,
I have worked for one company more 4 years sales departments and i asper company rule I served one month notice period also.And I have almost 52 EL and 15 days of working days of my salary and almost 20 months my convenience also pending from the employer.And even 4 months completed from last working day with previous... Even this my company not releaving my Full and Final amount.. and every time when I ask to my employer abt my F&F they are telling me that pending dues are there from the market and once it collected they realise my amount .. please help me out or suggest me get my amount...

From India, Karaikudi

Dear Mhdakhil,
It is very unfortunate that your previous company has not cleared your dues even after 4 months.You haven't mentioned you position or designation so as to examine whether you are covered under the category of "worker". If you are covered under worker category, then you have an option to approach the area labour department of the state otherwise you have to seek a remedy under the Court of law.
BS Kalsi
Member Since August, 2011

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.