No Tags Found!

pascal1995
Hey i would be forever grateful if someone can respond to me here. I worked with Company A for 21 days after which i resigned because of personal problems.. Now i signed the pf form there but i dont know if they created a pf account and UAN because i only worked there for 21 days which was from 1 September to 21 September .. I joined a new company the other day and in the form 11 i have not disclosed that i had a pf account and UAN because i dont want them finding out about my previous employment .. Will they find out about my previous employment or will i just get a new pf account and new UAN for this new company ?
From India, Chennai
Glidor

generate a new uan
if you can find the old a/c you can be able to transfer it through One Employee One PF

saravanan_d_

You will get a new PF Number and new UAN Number from your current employer.
Don't worry, they can't track your previous employment. It is your wish to link the previous PF Number with the current UAN, later on.
Cheerss..

From India, Chennai
pascal1995
thank you so much for replying guys :) it has really calmed me i was so worried
From India, Chennai
sanjana-desai
facing the same problem ........please help i ahve worked in an organisation for a month..but i dont know my uan ...and i dont want to disclose to my new employer..........will they will find my previous expereince?
From India, Aundh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.