No Tags Found!

Shankal
I'm working in web designed company in Navi Mumbai. I got chance to work with MNC. In my current company have 2 month notice period or 2 month salary lieu. I'm giving 18 days notice period for remaining days I'm ready to pay whatever amount come. But my company not allowing me to do this. They are not giving me axact date. They are saying either serve 2 month period or wait till the we get the replacement, I'm ready to wait next 15 days but not more than this . This company have buy out option but still not releaving me. Please tell me what should I do in these senario.
Infact in this same company have one more problem they are deducting PF from last 5 months but still not provides PF numbers to emoloyees not even signle employee have PF account Number.

From India, Mumbai
Labour Law Index

Do two things.
First if your contract specifically says that you can buy out your notice period it is your right. Draft a letter stating you wish to leave the employment quoting specifically what your contract says. See if there are any hidden clauses your employer may have put in contract to stop you from doing so. If not this will work fine. Prepare a Demand Draft in favor of your company or a cheque from account other then salary account. Demand draft is preferable. The amount must be your 2 months buy out amount. Then send it by a registered post with AD. This means you will receive an intimation when they receive it. This covers you legally. You no longer required to work there. See website below for other rights.
Secondly, your PF is your right. Contact your area PF enforcement officer, lodge a complaint that UAN Number and PF number are not provided. They will take care of rest.

From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.