No Tags Found!

ashish888854
Hello,
I am trying to find out the exact rules of maximum time delay allowed to Ltd. services firm for full and final settlement of a separated employee.
I got released on 17 oct 2016 and still (after more than last 1 months) my F&F (in terms of experience letter and 1 month salary) is not yet done by the organisation although there are absolutely no dues from my side towards the organisation. HR is trying to postpone it with many irrelevant reasons. I think generally it should not take more than 30 days after separation.
Can you please guide me on this as how shall I handle the current situation and get my F&F done as early as possible?
Your advice would really be helpful for me.
Thanks & Regards,
Ashish

From India, Pune
Labour Law Index

Under Payment of wages act, in case of termination the settlement has to be made within 2 days of termination. There are also specific provisions made under Bombay Shops and Establishment Act. You must contact your local labour inspector and file a complaint for recovery of money. See the website below for details.
From India, Kolkata
saswatabanerjee

Your wages and salary need to be paid to you within 2 days from the last working day. The rest of the dues - gratuity, leave wages reimbursement etc should be done within 30 days
Bonus may be paid at the same time or when it is paid next year to the rest of the staff.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.