No Tags Found!

vikeshpal

Could anyone confirm whether ESI to be deducted from 01.11.2016 on upto 21000/- or not, and whether final notification come or not. we are still considering & deducting only upto 15000/- and waiting for final notification from Govt.Please help us.Thanks
From India, Delhi
balajikumar11@gmail.com
Could anyone confirm whether ESI to be deducted from 01.11.2016 on upto 21000/- or not, and whether final notification come or not. we are still considering & deducting only upto 15000/- and waiting for final notification from Govt.Please help us.Thanks
From India, Hyderabad
Kumud HR
Could you please confirm when it will be implemented. Thanks
From India, New Delhi
Harsh Kumar Mehta

Sir, it appears that so far the appropriate government i.e. Central Govt., Ministry of Labour has not issued final notification regarding enhancement of wage ceiling under ESI Act, 1948. Therefore, until and unless the final notification is published, compliance is required to be made as per law as it exist at present. However, in order to be sure, I will suggest to be in touch with nearest office of ESIC on above subject.
From India, Noida
vikeshpal

Thanks Mr Harsh for clear the matter, I also agreed with you.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.