mukeshamu1987
Dear Sir(s),

I joined a company in Noida in August-2016, now I realised that role is not as per my expectation and I have resigned and serving notice period.

They paid me notice period recovery and relocation amount from Hyd. to Noida.

Now as I have resigned, they are recovering these amounts paid to me from my F&F. While before joining and at the time of payment also, no one informed (verbally and written) to me that, if I left before 6 months then this amount will be recovered. They also do not have any policy for the same.

I asked the same to them but they are saying that recovery of notice period amount is industry practice and we will recover the same form F&F and recovery of relocation amount is as per Transfer Policy, while this policy is for their permanent employees and I am new joinee and nothing is mentioned in policy for new joinee.

They are holding my Nov-16 salary also to recovery all these amount form F&F and Nov-16 salary.

I request you, please suggest can an employer recover this without informing employee and can hold salary and can I approach labour officer regarding this recovery.

Regards,

Mukesh Kumar

From India, Ghaziabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.