No Tags Found!

catrilochan
Dear All,
I want to know applicability of ESIC in the below organisation:-
Suppose ABC Ltd is a construction company and registered with ESIC in Uttar Pradesh and now company has taken a new project in Bihar, here it may be happen that less than 10 or more than 10 labours will be required for the construction work.
Kindly let me know whether registration with ESIC in bihar is required or not.

From India, Patna
Glidor

Even a single labour employed would get covered under ESIC, get a sub code for branch office or enlist the new labours under existing registration as you feel good

catrilochan
Dear Sir,
I accept your reply but please quote the section code or notification no for justification of the reply because i have to show legal provision about this issue to seniors otherwise no body will accept this reply.

From India, Patna
Glidor

once an establishment is covered under ESIC /EPFO , they have to enroll all their "eligible" employees and liable to pay contributions irrespective of location of work.
read chapter IV , para 38 http://esic.nic.in/backend/images/es...d4805f1d58.pdf

catrilochan
Sharma Sahab, Thank you for your valuable reply. Regards Trilochan
From India, Patna
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.