No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi ,

I am Varun from Mumbai. I have 5 yrs of experience in IT .

First one year, I have worked in a company where no one got their salaries regularly and that made me to relieve from there.

Next two years, I have worked in a company where I got salaries regularly and good exposure was there in my work. But they paid very less (10 k) even I have worked there for 2 yrs (3 yrs as total).Due to lot of financial problems ,I have relieved from that company.

Then I have joined in a company with FAKE experience letter and worked in an MNC as third party contract and Yes,this is the wrong approach of getting job but I did it as I had all the stuff based on my experience and felt so unsatisfied that I did not get the salary for my experience.

After 3 months , the company got negative results on Back ground verification and didn't credit the salary .So I have stopped reporting .

After few days, the HR asked me come office and said they will monitor my work for 1 month if they satisfied with my work I can continue.

I have worked on a project and proved myself and yes, I have rejoined and got promotion and increment three times.

Two years passed.

Now,the problem is I'm getting chance to go Malaysia to work at client location in the pay roll of the current company .

Will the client do the BGV ?

From India, Chennai
HEMANT.CHAWHAN

Hi,
No good deed goes unpunished. I suggest be honest before hand with the new Malaysian company where you have to work at client location and then leave the rest to destiny. You will feel relaxed! You already have a job where you have proved yourself. Be honest it will always help. If they understand your situation good as you will be happy that you are working with an organization culture who are flexible & understands and accepts people as they are and believes in human touch.
All the best and everything eventually happens for the best.

From India, Mahesana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.