Janekdesai
Hi i am working with IT firm india. Recently i left that organisation with proper norms. I have my reliving letter and experience letter.
But some how during my notice period my L+1 behaviour was not good and he was not talking to me proper maner. My question is can he give negative remarks on back ground verification? It will really impact ?
Or my experience letter and reliving letter will enough to show that i am good resource?

From India, Mumbai
CompliCheck - Compliance Tool

Typically you need to worry about how your relationship was with the Company's HR & your manager. Most of the time the background check is handled directly by the HR and in some cases it is referred to your manager. Unless there is something serious you do not get poor BG reference and some behaviourial clashes are not that significant.
You should be good as long as you had served the notice, completed the handover, properly got the clearance and didn't break any company rule.
In IT industry reference is very important especially if you applying for a big company (startups don't care too much). You experience should be genuine, salary and the documents should be accurate and if you have exited the company by serving the notice then you shouldn't worry.

From India, Delhi
Janekdesai
Thanks but my question is I have served proper notice period , i have my experience letter with mebut still my manager was not happy . He jealous on me . So may possible he will give some -ve remarks on me.
In such cases is it really matter to company ? Because all required documents are genuine but only I worry that may manager will give some -ve comments .

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.