No Tags Found!

glim
hi,
i need a format or a sample letter of worked experience certify letter for a chef whos worked at my hotel for 5 years.he has brought several medals for our hetel in sevral competitions.
thanking you.
mano

From Sri Lanka, Colombo
Nikita Gandhi

Experience Letter
This is to certify that Mr. XXXXXX was employed at out hotel for so and so period and was working in capacity of Chief Shef....
During his employment with us he has sucessfully delivered all his assignment. He was responsible for bestowing many lauaretes to our hotel.
We wish him good luch and wish him all the best for his future endevours.
(If you wish to add something on his behavious and mannerism of conduct you can add that too)
I hope this helps.
Cheers,
Nikita

From India
snigdha_incg

Dear Friend, PFA. Regards Snigdha Singh
From India, Indore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc format_for_experience_letter_477.doc (20.0 KB, 4542 views)

mohamedsakkaf
hi,
i need a format or a sample letter of worked experience certify letter for a kichan helper whos worked at my hotel for 2 years.he has brought several medals for our hetel in sevral competitions.
thanking you.
mano

From Sri Lanka, Colombo
yasoda-group
Experience Letter
This is to certify that Mr. XXXXXX was employed at out hotel for so and so period and was working in capacity of Chief Shef....
During his employment with us he has sucessfully delivered all his assignment. He was responsible for bestowing many lauaretes to our hotel.
We wish him good luch and wish him all the best for his future endevours.
(If you wish to add something on his behavious and mannerism of conduct you can add that too)
I hope this helps.
Cheers,
Nikita

From Nepal, Titahari
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.