ABC Linux

Hello, We have some employee whose income more than Rs 15000, so can we put their name in ESIC for the month of October? Thanks, Sandip Kumar Ghosh Accounts Administrator
From India, Kolkata
Rajesh Kumar Dubey

No,
Wait for final Notification by Government regarding threshold limit of salary i.e
Rs 21000/-. At present only draft has been introduced for accepting views from
public and labor organization / employers group.

From India
Durgesh.chauhan

Hi, Agreed with Mr. Dubey. Final coll is to be taken, which could be post 10th Nov. 16 So till further development, you may continue the existing limit.
From India, Delhi
SUMAN DASGUPTA

Hi, Agree with all of you two implementation notification notice is due . 1 . ESIC revision of wages and ( 2) Mater native leave revision notification . Will expected both the same notification notice from Nov'16.
Suman Dasgupta

From India, Kolkata
kumaracme

In our earlier gazette notifications in enhancement of wages limit under ESIC legislation is prospective not retrospective and hence any gazette not published before 30.09.2016, can be treated as not implemented and you can continue to recover ESIC Contribution on Rs.15K only for next six months.
From India, New Delhi
geetashaileshpandey
Hi my self geeta pandey ,
I am working as HR trainee within last 1 year In pithampur sec-3 ( dhar) madhyapradesh . BUt my problem is that I am only Employee in staff that managed ,all manual & excel work ( cash sheet , salary sheet, Attendence sheet ,production report ,GRN etc.) Actually company started his production in January -2016. But there is no any criteria for PF & ESIC , & other -I Only earned -7000/- per month but They show in documents -12000/- And they also show all employees In a contract basis in documents ( that I have Inccidently seen). How can I work with systematic way or Can I leave the Job. please suggest ,I am totally fresher for all this .

From India, undefined
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.