No Tags Found!

Dalvi_Prathamesh
Dear All Seniors,
Greeting for the day !!
I just want to know that how do i file file a complaint against my previous employee ? I left that organisation in the month of august 1st week and as per the company policy they ask me that they will clear FNF after 45 days but now its more than 2 months and they are not properly communicating with me. Even the managers of that organisations are not communicating properly and account is not receiving the call and didnt giving reply to single message.
Please help me to file a complaint against them.
Thank you in advance..

From India, Mumbai
rdsyadav

Dear friend!!! You need to consult an advocate who is good in employment matters for the solution.He will take care of the problem . Regds, RDS Yadav Labour Law Advisor
From India, Delhi
Mahr

Dalvi,
Did you get your employment papers from your last employer? If so you can file a case against them in the labour office prevailing that area. Please check with a corporate advocate if needed. Remember, once you move legally then there might be a chance that they would not support you in the BGV. First go to the office and speak with them personally and tell them that you parents are forcing you to take the issue legally and you do not want to do that as you have been in this company for a while. Post that take a call.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.