No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I have a query regarding payment of gratuity. I had left the services of a company 5 years back. I had served 7 years & 9 months.They have not settled my gratuity. I had not made a seperate application for gratuity to the company though I mentioned it in the list of dues after resigning. Now will interest be payable by the company on the unpaid gratuity for the five years delay? i had not applied in "form I"
Thank you in advance

From India, Ahmedabad
NANDISS

Hi
You can check joining formalities after that you can check appointment letter on joining time clearly given in appointment letter gratuity eligibility minimum 5 years so already your service is 7 Years 9 Months completed. so you can contact company HR department. and demand for benefit of Gratuity.
In Case of Gratuity will not payable after requesting you. so you can go with Labour office department and meet labour Inspector for Gratuity reason and give us company against statement.

From India, Kolhapur
ukwarrier
Thanks for the response. I also want to know, that since i left in 2011, its about five years, so can i also claim interest on the gratuity amount?
From India, Ahmedabad
saswatabanerjee

I think your claim is time barred
If you have not applied for 3 years the claim is not maintainable
If you have not filed form I then Rhee is no question of collecting interest. Why do you expect the company to pay when you have not bothered to claim them money.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.