No Tags Found!

ramyagarigala

Dear Members,
I am working as a HR Executive for Animation company ..our management going to start the new division which is into IT industry..they have asked me create a business model for start up which includes Budget, Break even point , Revenue generation, Marketing , Advertisement , HR Aspects, Customer approach methods and etc...Can anyone please help with the examples or ideas.
Thanks In Advance!!!
Ramya

From India, Hyderabad
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Ramya,
While starting a new business, what business person is required to do is ""Business Plan" and not "Business Model". You could have searched this forum, before raising the query. Anyway click the following links to read my replies of past posts:
https://www.citehr.com/241975-i-want...ml#post1109999
https://www.citehr.com/260478-starti...ml#post1181231
Strategic Marketing Plan
The posts may not related to your business however, these will help you in designing market research. Secondly, for any business whether in IT or otherwise, market research is the key. Have you done that? If yes, then on what parameters? Any business plan without proper market research is useless.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
ramyagarigala

Thanks Dinesh for your suggestions, I haven't done any market research actually its completely different from my knowledge that's why i am taking the suggestions from different sources to initiate the market research.
From India, Hyderabad
aussiejohn

There is tons of stuff about business planning on Google. Also check your local college/university library for books to research all the topics you have outlined in your post.
From Australia, Melbourne
WAFT=AGE
Hi,
I am already doing HR consultancy services and i want to add one more service i.e., employee background verification, employment history, police verification kind of services.Could you kindly help me to explaining the process/methodology, parameters etc.
Regards,
Prabin Kouli

From India, Guwahati
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.