No Tags Found!

S Anuradha

Hi Seniors,
Kindly guide me with some plan and ideas I am working as HR in small Start up software company recently only I joined coming Saturday we are going to do walk in interview in our client place I have already coordinate with our staffing agencies and arranged 30 candidates for walk in. Also we plan to give 10 offers on the same day, here my doubt is this is the first time I am going to do Walk in interview how should I do , what are the things I have to do ..Please tell me some tips.

From India, Tiruppur
aussiejohn

Good luck with that. Certainly not a recruitment method I would use.
How are you going to interview 30 people, make proper assessments and offer jobs, all on the same day.
Are these candidates pre-qualified, or are you just going to interview any Kumar, Raj, or Sandeep that walks in off the street?
Do you have a proper Job Description and Person Specification for each of the 10 positions.
Do you have a standardised interview question sheet so that candidates for like jobs are asked the same questions so you can compare apples with apples?
Have all your interviewers been trained in correct interview techniques?
Have you got a standardised and robust reference checking process in place?
As I write this, it is now almost 11am on Saturday in Tiruppur. Hope it is going ok for you.
Let us know what happened.

From Australia, Melbourne
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.