Anonymous
Dear Team,
Please Help me.I am working in one company recently i got a job offer from other company but they are asking me to join immediately.My current Employer is not relieving and also i accepted pay one month basic salary still my ops manager not accepted.
He asked me to serve notice period and go so i decided to serve notice period.My problem explained to new company hr team as they are not giving offer letter without relieving and they requested me to give letter of acceptance resignation from my company but my current company is not giving saying that there is no such provision what to do please help me

From India, Bengaluru
namber

Best way is to talk and convince your manage to approve your resignation. Also, Talk to your prospective employer about the situation at work. Immediate joining can be pushed to a month's notice once you can convince.
From India, Bengaluru
karthik paderla
Thank your reply Mr.Namber i tried my best in convincing prospective employer to push my joining to next month they didn't accepted and my current employer also not accepting so i decided to give notice period and search for another job is it right please guide me
From India, Bengaluru
karthik paderla
Thank you for your reply Mr.Namber i tried my best in convincing prospective employer to push my joining to next month they didn't accepted and my current employer also not accepting so i decided to give notice period and search for another job is it right please guide me
Today From India, Bengaluru

From India, Bengaluru
bijay_majumdar

Convincing is the best policy.Optionally considering that if the new employer is so keen to take you on board they may suggest a solution as well. Just Discuss in detail.In Corporate it is seen that new employer who finds potential talent they help you coming out of such problems.Suggest Try convincing both sides.
From India, Vadodara
Anonymous

How have you resigned without a written offer letter. What if the prospective employer decides not to hire you after you ate relieved from the current company?
From Indonesia, Jakarta
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

Your current company has to acknowledge your resignation whether accepted or not they have to send you a written communication, until your resignation is accepted you are not in notice period. The notice period starts once the resignation is accepted to the best of my knowledge
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.