Rasmus_Vido
OrangeHRM – the first open source Human Resource Management software - is available for individuals and organizations FREE of charge

OrangeHRM is a result of an active and time responsive development according to the requirements and feedback of an innovative and efficiently managed community consisting of users as well as other members committed to creating a cutting edge HR solution. By being able to harness the group intelligence of our community to constantly enhance the product, OrangeHRM has created a competitive advantage that is hard to match. Our product combines comprehensive capabilities with an intuitive and original user interface. It is hence quick to learn and easy to control.

The application is ideal for small and medium sized organizations often limited in resources and in demand of a low cost solution. Despite being low in cost, the system is rich in features, ranging from simple personnel administration to today's complex strategic approaches applicable to diverse business environments. However, in the case of specific customer requirements the application can be easily adjusted through customizable modules. There is also a subscription-based On-Demand version available for customers who wish to use the product conveniently without internal installation and maintenance.

Currently the following modules are included:

Admin – Quick setup and customization of the system

Employee Self Service – Let the employee access and manage their relevant HR information

Leave Module – Streamline all leave related procedures

PIM – Maintain and manage all relevant employee related personal and professional information

Reports – Create, save and generate customized reports

Time and Attendance – Improve workforce management through time expense tracking

For more information, visit our web site: www.orangehrm.com or write us:

From Sri Lanka, Colombo
Hannah
Hi The free Orange HRM software for free sounds interesring with the modules you’ve mentioned. Thanks for sharing the information. Regards Hannah :D
From India, Pune
vamsikirans

Interesting info. But there was no mention of the commercials involved. Would love to have that info. Can you share it with me? Thanks & regards VAMSI

just.nids

Hi... Like you use the software, can you guide us how to proceed with the same that how we can get hands on it....? Please that will really benefit us... :lol: Cheers Nidhi (Hr Executive)
From India, New Delhi
Payal Gade

Dear All,
I have already used the software as i was looking for the online leave application. it was good experience but the only difficulty is we can not modify it as per our need. but overall the application is good.
Thanks,
Payal

From India, Pune
Payal Gade

Dear Jeroo,

When i was searching for the online leave application i got the reference of OrangeHRM. when i installed it on my machine with help of my System admin i got the user name and password for the same.

We can add employee's detail information in the application, we can even assign leave to the particular employee. Every employee will have his user name and password from where he can apply for the leave the application reaches to the line manager and to HR as well, but the only difficulty is when a line manager approves or unapproves his leave HR does not get an reply. Even if an employee had applied for two days leave and later wants to cancel one out of two HR can not deduct the same from the leave balance we can only add one more leave in the balance but to do so atleast we should have an remark there which will talk about the reason behind the addition and would be useful for future reference but even remark facility is not there.

Looking at the two major issues i dropped the plan to use the software. but if you look at the first section, Employee Information; it's wonderful. we can store every other information of one out there.

In case more questions please write me back.

Thanks,

Payal

From India, Pune
Manav Bansal
Hi, I want to know more about it. Kindly contact me at 09417397697 Regards, Manav Bansal Asstt. Manager HR Max India Ltd.
From India, Chandigarh
Jeroo Chandiok

Dear Payal,
Many thanks for your very detailed reply. How would I be able to get on to Orange? What is the cite I should refer to? If you could help me there also, I should be very grateful.
Thanks again.
Jeroo

From India, Mumbai
Sameeroflko

Dear friend,
Pl inform me the following:
1. Can it be used commercially free of any charge?
2. Can you provide implementation & training manual for the same?
3. Can you send some more information on HR analytics?
I am a HRIS manager. We are interested in HR software for small factories & HR analytics.
Regards

From India, Calcutta
Payal Gade

Dear Members,

To download OrangeHRM this is absulitly free of cost kindly use following guidelines:

• Type http://www.orangehrm.com in your internet explore.

• Click on Download.

• Click on Latest File Releases/stable which is released on 30th Oct 07.

• Click on orangehrm-2.2.2.tar.gz (the software works fast on Linux platform than windows so contact your system admin to install Linux on your m/c)

• Now go back on home page you will find Support and Services tab below download click on the same and follow the instruction for installation.

I would suggest take a help of your system admin to install this software as it requires some more installation. Once you will go step by step you will even get the username and password for the software.

Good News: as in my last mail I mentioned about the drawback of the software, there are no more now. They enhanced the software with the time and leave modules.

So download the software and work faster than ever before.

Do give me your comments if the software and my post helped you in any ways.

Thanks,

Payal

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.