No Tags Found!

gargi.c2010
Dear Sir/Madam,
Our company is in a process to register itself in PF & Gratuity. Employer Registration through portal is completed today. We have got the Establishment code. But whenever I am trying to register ourselves Employee E-Sewa Portal, that code is denied in the postal. Now my question is , "Does it require some days for the code to get validated from EPFO?". Please help.
Regards,
Gargi Chakraborty
Manager-Operation & HR
Accompany Group

From India, Kolkata
Glidor

Get Help of any PF consultant, or HR once an error is done in EPF, its troublesome to rectify the same

Anonymous
Hi, After successfully getting code in online for allotment of registration number there after some days (2-3) you can get code and password for portal login.
From India, Chennai
gargi.c2010
Thanks Annonymous for your cooperation. I have received the code of E-Sewa portal & got the access. I feel the next step is to upload the ECR file. It will be helpful to me , if you please provide me a flow chart of the entire procedure.
Regards,
Gargi Chakraborty
Accompany Group

From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.