Anonymous

Introduction of New PF Declaration Form 11 EPFO has introduced New PF Declaration Form 11(New Form 11) to replace existing Form No. 11 (New) and Form No 13. This declaration form will also replace PF Form No 13 in all such cases where existing member to the Provident Fund makes a request for transfer of his fund availing the UAN facility. Attached E P F O circular dated 23.09.2016
Regards,
J L Trivedi
Ahmedabad

From India, Ahmadabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf PF-Declaration-Form-11-New-PF-Form-September-2016.pdf (587.8 KB, 2344 views)

Sawaclay

Is it necessary to fill up new PF form, even though he has already filled up Form 11 (New). I seek valuable opinion of the experts. Regards, Vilas
From India, Ajmer
prathapsvumba

Dear Sawaclay,
As per the circular it is with immediate effect. As the circular date is 23.09.2016, the employees who has joined on 23.09.2016 and after that need to fill the New Form no.11 again, even though they have already filled the existing Form-No.11(New). Those who have joined before 23.09.2016 need not fill the New Form no.11 again. Hope it is clear now. Please let me know if you have any queries.
Thanks & Regards
T.Prathap
Senior Executive-HR
Narayana Health

From India, Madras
Sueallen Lobo
Dear HR Professionals,
Greetings for the day!!
I have been working in Goa as a Jr.Hr Executive and I Have 1.5 experience in the field of HR.
I would like to learn about the following procedure:
1)The new PF transfer form(Declaration Form).I would like to have the Form here if any one could send it to me and what i have to do after that, once its filled.
Second of all, My PF account no of my previous establishment is not being transferred to my new establishment and when i check my pf balance , its showing no eligibility, something like that.
I need help as i am new to this..What do i need to do, Is the new pf transfer form applicable for this?
Please do mail me at

From India, Pernem
SRINIVASAN PARTHASARATHY
any body share PF Non deduction form
From India, Chennai
dhandapani.ps

Hi, Please find the form 11 declaration form. Regards DAN
From India, Chennai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf form 11 Declaration Form (1)(1).pdf (230.4 KB, 756 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.