No Tags Found!

pca

Friends,
PFA notification dated 4.8.2016 accepting various recommendations of Seventh Pay Commission including enhancement in ceiling of gratuity for Central Govt employees from Rs.10 lacs to Rs.20 lacs.
Thanks

From India, Malappuram
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Gratuity ceiling increased to Rs.20 lacs for Central Govt employees 4.8.2016.pdf (1.24 MB, 661 views)

arunanatrajan01@gmail.com
i am working in private textile company from 2009 on wards, now i am going to resignation my job. so, i request you to clarify i , am eligible for gratuity,or how its calculate or i am how much eligible for gratuity or other benefits. please reply me
From India, Chennai
Ramesan.pt

Hi Aruna nataraj,
You are very much eligible for gratuity.
Gratuity is calculated based on your last drawn salary and no. of years you have worked with the company without any break in service.
The formula is 15 days salary for each completed year of service.
In your case, assume your salary is 26000, your per day salary is Rs.1000/- and your gratuity will be 7x15*1000.( seven is the completed years, 15 days wages multiplied with per day wag)
Hope this is clear now.

From India, Coimbatore
mannu_63

Dear all, I think gratuity will be calculated on employee basic + DA. example. Gross salary is 26K, Basic+DA 18K then Gratuity will be calculate only for 18K 18000/26*15*7=65172
From India, Dehradun
Ramesan.pt

Yes Mannu, You are right. Gratuity is based on applicable basic salary plus DA. Regards Rameshan PT
From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.