No Tags Found!

Sujathaca

Hi,
I m on maternity leave of 3 months. I have asked my company to extend my leave without pay for 2 months. And the company is refusing to extend by leave and wants to rejoin the company immediately. In case I don't join the company plans to terminate me. My baby is 2 months old.

From India, Mumbai
jeevarathnam

Hi. Instead of that you can request management for using existing leaves & beyond that as LOP. So management may accept your request
From India, Bangalore
Kakitha Corporate Services

Dear Sujatha,
In this case, I would request you to visit your Employer (if you are located in the same city) and explain them about your situation.
1. If your request is due to your health concern then clearly provide them necessary documents with which your employer will accept your request.
2. If your request is due to attention you need to pay to your baby then explain them about your personal situation and try to request for Work From Home option, if they do not have such policy then ask them for extended leave without pay.
Am pretty much sure, your employer will consider and accept your request but again it all depends on how you make them understand your situation.
All the very best
Regards
Ramu Kakitha

From India, Hyderabad
rrajasekaran

Hi
You send official mail or letter to the company with Doctor certificate that you require extra 2 or 3 months leave without pay. they are bound to give They don 't have any legal right to terminate when you are on maternity leave. Pl keep proof of your leave extension application with you
R Rajasekaran

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.