No Tags Found!

9caesar
Hello Sir / Mam
I have a query, please help me accordingly.
I am planing to pursue higher studies from Abroad, My course duration is for 1 year + 1 year post study work visa option available (total 2 years).
Q: Is it possible for me to withdraw / request for withdrawal of my PF from my company 'on the spot' rather than waiting for the minimum locking period of 60 days?
Also if can, then what all documents the HR will be requiring from my side to be attached along with the PF Form?
Regards
9Caesar

From India, Delhi
9caesar
Also, in addition to the above, i have been working here for last 13 years. Just FYI. Therefore please help advice me accordingly, also what all forms are required for PF Withdrawal, do educate me.
From India, Delhi
Madhu.T.K

If you are leaving India for settlement abroad, you can withdraw PF without waiting for 2 months. In order to establish that you are leaving the organisation for settlement abroad, you have to attach the relevant copies/ VISA along with your claim.
Since you have been working for the last 13 years, you can withdraw only Provident Fund. Against Pension Fund, you can apply for scheme certificate attaching the date of birth certificates of your children, if any.
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
rdsyadav

Otherwise also, PF officials are settling claims these days in less than a week’s time if you complete claim formalities. .
From India, Delhi
Madhu.T.K

But they will not entertain a claim application submitted before 2 months of leaving the organisation and without a declaration in the form 19 that the member has not been employed in any establishment to which PF applies over a period of two months. This waiting period to submit the form is not required in the case of employees leaving the organisation for settlement abroad and women employees leaving the organisation on getting married.
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.