hi_archuvj@yahoo.com
Dear All, I have to celebrate birthday of my company , give some ideas except balloon , cake and lunch .
From India, Gurgaon
Anonymous

Hi, For celebration of Office Birthday/Company Anniversary. You can decorate office with Marigold Flower, Make Rangoli on reception and in the evening cut the Anniversary cake, take a group photos with all staff and then make a ppt and share with all.
You can plan for some quiz games. Quiz related to company's product/services.

From India, Chennai
hi_archuvj@yahoo.com
Thanks dear , I really the like your ideas but Quiz related to company’s is awesome . We have planned for cake and decoration.
From India, Gurgaon
Bond breaching in IT company
Hi, I have signed a bond of 3years in which the prior 3 months are training period. Now I am not comfortable with the company timing since they told me it's general shift before joining and after signing the bond its totally different environment there so I asked them but they told me it's the taskand I have to finish. So I am much frustrated and suffering from health issues. I received call, mail and post from the company that am unavailable for few days and considered as abscond so they are proceeding further.
Can you please tell me what will be further steps they can take and what should I must respond ?

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.