No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I want to know that if i withdrawal the PF in December 2015 than the interest from March 2015 to December 2015 will be added or not. Kindly suggest
From India, Chandigarh
Ubaid Raheman

Dear Dhiraj,
Yes, it is added on pro-rata basis from March'15 to December'15.
For more information, you can visit to your regional EPF office with the require evidence and ask for statement of the same.
Thanks,
Ubaid Raheman,

From India, Mumbai
K K Bhatia
Regading Pf Withdrawal I Have A Querry
I Retired In Novembber 2014 .I have Neither withdrawn Pension Nor The PF Amount Till Date.
I Intend To Withdraw It In October 2017 i,e 3 Years After Retirement ((When I need this Money) I am not contributing to the pf account any more after retirement.
My Question Is: Whether I can Apply after 3 Years i,e in October 2017 With no hassels Or Problems & Is It allowed Under The PF Rules.Will My PF A/C Be Treated As An Active Account For these 3 Years After Retirement & interest paid full during all these years. Further what about the Pension Will I Get It After 3 Years Retrospectively Without hassels.
I Want Your Suggestion in this regard To enable Me Proceed ahead as this Is My Lifelong Saving & I can not afford to take any risk.
Looking for Valuable suggestions in this regard.
Thanks in advance

From India, Chennai
Ubaid Raheman

Dear Sir,
This is with reference to your query, please note...
You can apply for PF withdrawal after three years. But, along with submission documents you need to produced one declaration certificate, stating that during the period you was not employee in any organisation, neither the part of EPF membership.
And, about your EPS [Pension] query...
You will be eligible for EPS benefits from 1st Oct'2014 and the unpaid amount of your pension you will be paid as arrears.
But Sir, my personal suggestion is to you, don't wait for three years, please withdraw you PF and start availing pension benefits.
For more information or any further assistance you can call me on below given no.
Thanks,
Ubaid Raheman.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.