mattrixmahesh1@gmail.com

kindly help me by giving me sample of Master franchisee agreement and Franchisee agreements/Faculty agreements for to start a new kids educational program institute and this is to be given franchisee oppurtunity to all the cities in tamilnadu
From India, Hyderabad
mattrixmahesh1@gmail.com

Hello Experts/Profesionals,
Im going to start a new skill development program with my partner kindly help me by giving me sample of Master franchisee agreement and Franchisee agreements/Faculty agreements for to start a Kids educational program centre for franchisee oppurtunity to all the cities in tamilnadu we need agreements.

From India, Hyderabad
aussiejohn

There are plenty of samples of franchise agreements to be found with a google search.

HOWEVER, this is a matter which you MUST seek legal advice on. Your legal representative should be able to provide the necessary agreement, or at least refer you on to more competent authority's.

Given the legal and personal ramifications of franchise agreements, and the regular disputes worldwide between franchisors and franchisees, you must get this right, and it must cover every aspect of YOUR particular business. Generic agreements will not work, and any agreement must be written cognizant of Indian law, if it is to be enforceable.

Get this wrong and you could end up destroying your life. I have seen it happen so many times.

BUT, is all this putting the cart before the horse?

Have you thoroughly researched this business idea, done your SWOT analysis, and written a very comprehensive business plan detailing how this business will operate, finance, marketing, the franchising - and indeed - IF THE IDEA WILL WORK?

As with most businesses, you will need to have a prototype business up and running, before you think about franchising. You need to fine tune the model, determine if it is scalable, write the all the operational manuals etc etc etc. You must also have at least one location operating successfully to use as a training site for your prospective franchisees.

I would highly recommend you go back to the drawing board, and rethink all of this before going any further. It is a high risk strategy. I wish you good luck, and hope in years to come, I don't read of any misfortune in the Times of India regarding your prospective business.

From Australia, Melbourne
mattrixmahesh1@gmail.com

Thank You for your valuable guidance and advice, your suggestions will help me to analyse the issues in the business which i have decided to start and the negative aspect in it.Thank you once again
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.