No Tags Found!

K S Pillai
we are settled in hyderabad my wife working as nursing in-charge here they collected all the original certificates including experience certificates no were i heard about it but i was in abroad before i reach she submitted all the originals now there is problem regarding the salary they offered now its third month going on what they promised they are not paying now they put her in a trap she is having 15+ years experience but now drawing salary is very less there is so many good opportunities are coming i dont know how to sort out this issue please help me i heard that there is court order about don't collect any original documents to keep if it is a rule or violation please let me know because so many candidates struck up in this hospital they insure with in three months give good salary but no one gets this please give a solution for this
From India, Hyderabad
HR_ROY

Dear Pillai,

As per your query, I could understand there are two problems....1. they kept the original documents. 2. Not giving the salary as promised.

Employer keeping original documents is a wrong practice. However do you have any proof that she has submitted the same? If not try to get the written proof.Now if she asks her employer about written acceptance on documents submission,probably she will not get it. She should have done it prior submitting. Now the only way to get a proof is ask her to write a mail to HR and department head requesting for return of the documents as she needs it urgently due to some personal work (anything may be).Do mention each and every documents in the mail which she submitted. The mail should convey that she is really in need of these. It shouldn't be in rude voice asking for documents.Once she gets a revert on the mail whatever it is that will serve the purpose of acceptance except if they simply deny it that no documents are with them. So once you have the proof, you can at any point of time, ask for the documents through request mode first then may go for labour court as well.

Now coming to 2nd one....Did the employer promise her in writing that she will be paid that amount as salary. Has she got her appointment letter? if yes what is written in that letter, means what would be salary or any revision in salary after few months etc etc. And if not received letter, then ask her to collect the same, because appointment letter only clarify where do you stand in terms of your employment status with an organisation. And by the way, now a days many employer opt for this tactics to hire talent, but they never give this in writing. Hence don't rely on any verbal commitment.

Lastly would suggest, based on your reply, if the employer is following all these wrong practices, then its better to leave them. But remember whenever you leave any company, it should be on good note because you never in future when you might need their help.

Last but not the least....every problem can be solved through discussion with proper attitude so have a discussion as well with the employer.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.