No Tags Found!

vikaskhatter29@gmail.com

Kindly update me amended eligibility of availing numerous benefit under esic.
- Medical Benefit
- Maternity Benefit
- Sickness Benefit
- Extended Sickness Benefit
- Enhanced Sickness Benefit
- Super Specialty For IP
- Super Specialty For Family
- Temporary Disablement Benefit
- Permanent Disablement Benefit
- Dependent Benefit
- R.G.S.K.Y
Kindly update me how many days contribution required to avail benefit.

From India, Chandigarh
Harsh Kumar Mehta

Sir, you can download necessary literature on ESIC from the website of said department. Online link of the same is mentioned as follows for your kind information:
Information - Benefits | Employee's State Insurance Corporation, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India

From India, Noida
i4best - HR Training & Placement

Dear Vikash,

Please find below detail information regarding your query,

BENEFITS AT A GLANCE

Benefits Contributory Conditions Duration Rate To Whom Payable

1} a) Sickness Benefit. I.P. Should work for wages for 78 days in the corresponding C.P.(wef 19-9-98). 91 days in any two consecutive B.P. As per S.B.R. Only to the insured person

b) Extended sickness benefit for long term diseases like TB, leprosy, etc. Continuous employment for the period of two years. 124 days which may be extended upto 309 days in specified chronic cases during a period of three yrs. 25% Above S.B.R. Only to the insured person

c) Enhanced sickness benefit (for under-going sterilization operation for family planning) Same as for Benefit (a)above 7 days for vasectomy & 14 days for tubectomy extended in cases of post-coperative complications etc. Twice the S.B.R Only to the insured person

2} Disablement Benefits (employment injury) No Conditons In case of temporary disablement: as long as incapacity lasts & in case of permenant dis-ablement: for life time. a) For temp. Only to disablement the injured 40% above person S.B.R

EXPLANATION: Where more injuries than one are caused by the same accident, the rate of benefit payable under clauses (c) & (d) shall be aggregated but not so in any case as to exceed the FULL RATE and in cases of disablement not covered by clauses (a), (b), (c) & (d) at such rate, not exceeding the FULL RATE, as may be provided in the regulations.

3}Dependent’s Benefit (employment injury) No condition To the WIDOW/S during life time until remarriage.

To the legitimate or adopted SON/S until he attains the age of 18yrs. 3/5 of the FULL RATE, if there are 2 or more widows, the amt. payable to the widows shall be divided equally between the widows.

2/5 of the FULL RATE, if there are 2 or more sons, the amt. payable to the sons shall be divided equally between the sons. Subject to a min of Rs. 14/-

From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.