No Tags Found!

Rabindra Das
Hi, My Principal Employer issued me Form V for contract labour licence but Labour officer asking for Principal Employers (NHAI) registration number, I just want to from which labour act it is mentioned that principal employer has to registered as my Principal employer (NHAI) asking for that law.
From India, Bhandara
ommygautam

Dear sir,
For engaging any contractor its mandatory to any establishment to do first registration of company under the said act in form 2 ( vary state to state) . When company get registration then can engage any contractor otherwise without registration of company, no contractor can be engaged.

From India, Rudarpur
Rajesh Kumar Dubey

Dear Ravindra Das

Pls Go through the Provisions of The Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970 , which is as under :-

------------------------------->

Section 1 - Short title, extent, commencement and application - Sub-section 4) It applies -

a) to every establishment in which twenty or more workmen are employed or were employed on any day of the preceding twelve months as contract labour,

b) to every contractor who employed or who employed on any day of the preceding twelve months twenty or mor workmen -

-------------------------------------------->

S- 7. Registration of certain establishments

(1) Every principal employer of an establishment to which this Act applies shall, within such period as the appropriate government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, fix in this behalf with respect to establishment generally or with respect to any class of them, make an application to the registering officer in the prescribed manner for registration of the establishment:

PROVIDED that the registering officer may entertain any such application for registration after expiry of the period fixed in this behalf, if the registering officer is satisfied that the applicant was prevented by sufficient cause from making the application in time.

(2) If the application for registration is complete in all respects, the registering officer shall register the establishment and issue to the principal employer of the establishment a certificate of registration containing such particulars as may be prescribed.

I Think above is sufficient about Your Query .

From India
epfbang
Hi Ravindra Das,
It is applicable, if u r deploying more than 20 employees at NHAI Work site, Pls Go through the Provisions of The Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970. from Central Labour Commissioner, Bangalore
I am a Labour compliance consultants, I am handling all labour comliance related who is working under NHAI in Karnataka.
In u need any above related consultation / Support, Please contact us below no.
M/s. 3D Corporate Services
MR. GIRIJASHANKAR PANDIT
MOB: 8553075333

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.