Anonymous
I registered myself in UAN website. But now I forgot my password and phone number is also changed. So I cannot reset my password as it is sending otp to my old phone number. Tried to make use of the option in UAN to change both phone number and password but not working out. I even called to toll free of PF but no one is picking it. Please tell me how to change my phone number and withdraw of?
From Canada, Ottawa
mail8013

That should not be a worry provided you are still employed and that your establishment still remits your provident fund contributions at the PF Office.
Your employer can also update your phone number by uploading a file through the establishment log-in.
Kindly request them to do so. Once that is done, you can raise a request for a new password.
Cheers, A.B.

From India, Mumbai
Sumit Nautiyal

Use below link and update your new mobile number for OTP.
http://59.180.231.60:9091/UANHD/index.jsp

From India, Gurgaon
Singh859harpreet@yahoo.com
Send problem to uan helpdesk,choose forgot password & registered mobile no. give all detail like dob,member ID,uan,current mobile no. You problem will be solved shortly.(through message)
From India, Delhi
Anonymous
No, I am not employed and I need to withdraw PF now. Also Singh, I tried the step sent from your end and still it is sending the otp to registered mobile number to accept that changes. Kindly help
From Canada, Ottawa
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.