priyaranjan@gmx.com
Dear Sir, Greetings!!! Please guide me procedure and compliances to be followed while appointing Contractors or resources on contract management.
From India, Delhi
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Priya,

You have asked query about contractors however, we need little more information. Do you work in Contract Department? What is the nature of your industry? We need to know your department, your designation etc. Going further we would like to know what type of contractors you would like to select? Will they handle procurement contract or works contract?

You need to know tendering process for the selection of the contractors. Tenders could be open tender or closed tender. Compliance depends on the type of the contracts.

I conduct the training programme on Contract Management. However, in this training, because of the paucity of the time, I could not include the tendering process. Nevertheless, after selection of the contractors also, the most important thing is preparation of the Contract Management Plan (CMP). This CMP is helpful in designing the contract document. Most of the time, disputes with the contractors occur because of flaws in the contract document. Lot of time and resources are lost because of the flaws in the contract.

To know the details of my training programme on Contract Management, you may click the following link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...d.icm3q32snuzp

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.