No Tags Found!

rahul_8582

Hello Everyone,
It's gr8 pleasure to present masterpiece ebook " The Enthusiastic Employee :How Companies Profit by giving workers what they want."
The Enthusiastic Employee draws on 30 years of research and experience to show you exactly what senior managers do wrong with the employees and what they should do instead.Drawing on detailed case studies and employee attitude surveys in hundreds of companies.Techniques shown in the book is to increase employee performance 30-40%, so stop your organization's managers from demotivating your employees, build a real partnership culture for the long term.
Regards,
Rahul S:D

From India, Gandhinagar
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip the_enthusiastic_employee_-_how_companies_profit_325.zip (1.30 MB, 4395 views)

sunil krishnan

thanks rahul for sharing this, am yet to go thru the entire book. going by the index this is a great RESOURCE - a diwali gift from you to this forum happy diwali to you and faimly love sunil krishnan
From China
milli
i don’t understand............................................................................................................
From India, Delhi
shahanal12

Thanks for sharing the wonderful e-Book with every one.... :) :D:) :D:) :D:) :D:) :D:) :D:) :D:) :D:) :D:) :D:) :D:) :D:) :D:) :D:) :D:) :D:) :D:) :D:) :D:) :D:) :D:) :D:) :D:) :D:) :D:) :D Regards,
From India, Ahmadabad
sarita thakur

hi rahul rahul this is very gud book i read this n i have prepared a book review on the same bye take carebye take care now i have give ppt on the same can u help me can u tell me any site for that
From India
ILYAS
HI Hena download the .rar file which is freeware..from net. search google for this. then bang it will open.
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
sujeet_rajawat

Dear Friend
Very good book..........I have not yet read.....but the subject sounds impressive........Will definately update you once I finish.
With Regards
Sujeet S Rajawat
Asst. Manager HR
Vijay Solvex Limited
Alwar - Rajasthan

From Nigeria, Lagos
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.