No Tags Found!

sunny346
Hi,
Plz help me with below query
I am quitting my current company within 2 months of my joining and I am not bothered about reliving letter or experience letter. Now I want to join x company on 30th June but my reliving from current company is 15th July.
Will there be any problem?
Do company X will know that I was employed in other company for 15 days before joining them?

From India, Bengaluru
antvin06
Please go ahead.
Hopefully to your X company you will not have told that you have worked prior for 2 month, its absolutely OK anyway before leaving the current company just tell them that your quitting immediately and can't wait till 15th July.
There won't be any problem. Please go ahead but just tell your previous company that your quitting immediately by telling them that you have some personal problem and your leaving out of town or any other reason.

From India, Bengaluru
Cite Contribution

Assuming that you have already resigned , have you declared your 'Last Date of Working' in your resignation? If not, please send a registered letter to the HR , declaring it.
Anyhow, since you don't require any document from them, you may not follow up for an exit.
Your declaration of your last date of working would remain valid. Hope this helps.
Having said that, please ensure an handover and clear communication. And of course, build referrals just in case you need that in future.

From India, Mumbai
sunny346
@Antvin and @ (Cite Contribution)1979:
Now the problem is the manager is not allowing me to quit . I gave medical reason and told need 6 months of bed rest(with all doctor proof), he says come after 6 months and serve notice period.
I was ready to pay 2 months salary what to do

From India, Bengaluru
sunny346
In my offer it is mentioned if notice period is not served I should pay 2 months salary. So without getting relived from this company can I join company X and later some how just get relived?? plz help
From India, Bengaluru
antvin06
There is lot of confusion over your reliving . Just to understand have you signed any bond . If NOT please just quit . The manager is just playing with you by saying after six month and serve your notice period. Please go ahead boldly. In life nothing is guaranteed so enjoy and please do what your heart says.
From India, Bengaluru
riteshmaity

You should send a resignation letter with immediate effect stating the company that you are willing to pay the notice pay and ask the company how should you pay the notice pay as you are not in a position to serve notice period. Send this letter through registered post.
Depending on the written reply of your company, next course of action can be decided.

From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.