No Tags Found!

priya pallavi
Hello All,
This is Priya, currently working as Corporate HR with one of the reputed organization in Auto - ancillary industry. I wanted to know in which all areas of HR, do you use Psychometric Assessment Tools? And also, suggestion for some of the good vendors for the same.
We are currently working on how these tools can be used for better results.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Priya

From India, Bangalore
V.Raghunathan

Hi Priya,
Psychometric tests has been discussed in this forum many times before.
You can contact one of Cite HR Members, Mr Vijay Pandey.
His reference can be taken from the thread cited below.
https://www.citehr.com/images/status...ad_dot_hot.gif
V.Raghunathan

From India
priya pallavi
This thread is not working I think. Can you please re-check and confirm the same. Regards.
From India, Bangalore
Vijay Pandey

Thank you Mr. Raghunathan!
I got a notification about this discussion from CiteHR (It is wonderful).
Hi Priya!
To learn about Psychometric Testing and its usage in HR. Please fill this form to get an e-book. (Due to copyright limitations, I can not distribute the book anonymously).
http://goo.gl/forms/4H02GqEsyPWCeeFt1
It has everything you need to know from psychometric tests (as they are used in entire employee life cycle). (@Priya, since you have already given your email id in the discussion, I m sending you the book by email)
There are many psychometric testing vendors in India and a google search with 'Psychometric Testing providers in <your city>' will give you good results on local vendors.
If you are looking for online psychometric tests, I would suggest you have a visit at www.ThePsychometricWorld.Com
Warm Regards,

From India, Hyderabad
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Priya,

You wanted to use the psychometric assessment tools. However, I would like to put little different views here.

You are from Auto - ancillary industry. Supply chains are most advanced in this industry than any other industry. Icon of your industry is Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC). Therefore, the question arises is that have you measured the efficiency of supply chain? To measure the supply chain efficiency, you do not require any psychometric test. In fact, measuring various operational ratios scientifically itself is a challenge. Are you sure that, in your company, what deserved to be measured is measured, and that too scientifically? Survey reports of supply chains of your industry are widely available in the public domain.

Aim of any HR intervention, whether psychometric tests or otherwise, is to improve the organisational efficiency/effectiveness in general and operational efficiency in particular. Nevertheless, HR interventions come with cost too. Therefore, ROI for HR intervention that is under discussion i.e. psychometric tests, would be change in the ratios before the tests and after the tests.

I am aware that the views that I have expressed over here are of too higher order and not necessarily these are comprehensible to all the members of this forum. Nevertheless, brass tacks of HR interventions lies in their business impact and their importance cannot be belittled.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

+91-9900155394

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.