No Tags Found!

priyanka.patil1828
Respected Seniors,

Greetings & wishes !

I would like to introduce about my organisation before i proceed with my introduction.

" Team Lease Services Ltd "

We are India’s largest people supply chain and HR Services Company.

With a national presence and extensive experience in employee supplementation and HR outsourcing, currently we work with 2200+ corporate clients across industries and functions. Our product offerings have been designed keeping in mind three of your most critical needs in today’s context:

Ø Contractual Staffing / Temporary Hiring- We have the expertise to depute employees on our rolls to offer services at your end while we undertake responsibility for their HR. Administration and Compliance. We have 1 lakh + associates on our rolls currently.

Ø Payroll Processing- Payroll processing for your core employee.

Ø Labour / Statutory Compliances- Comprehensive Regulatory Consulting support.

Our overall value proposition includes:

· National Footprint

· Regulatory and Compliance adherence on a comprehensive basis.

· Access our pan India liquidity inventory and matching abilities.

· Strong Processes and a Robust Technology platform.

TeamLease works across industry verticals, catering to requirements of leading names in BFSI, FMCG and Consumer products, Retail, Telecom, IT, BPO and ITES, Automobiles, Services, Manufacturing and Engineering sectors. Our client list includes ICICI, HDFC, Fed Bank, Coke, Reliance group, Wipro, Tata group, Schneider Electric , Pfizer, Abbott, GSK and Nestle to name just a few.

Myself Priyanka Patil - Business development manager - Temp staffing - Real estate , BFSI sector.

Being a part of Teamlease services Ltd ;thus would be obliged if anyone from BFSI or real Estate industry looking out for such a services can get in touch with me for further communication & explore opportunities.

Request you to meet basis your kind availability.

Thanks & Regards,

Ms.Priyanka Patil - 9619675787

BDM- Staffing

Posted Today

From India, Mumbai
KatherinePierce
Payroll outsourcing service is considered as an absolute accounting solution for meeting the needs of a company’s payroll systems.
From United%20States, Buffalo
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.