No Tags Found!

Geeta Gurung
Dear Concern, Hello, Can you please tell me, Who will submit the Annual Return under POW Act employer or contractor? Thanks & Regards, Geeta Gurung
From India, Dehradun
R.N.Khola

Dear member,
Both are to submit their annual return under Payment of Wages Act, 1936 separately.
With Regards,
R N KHOLA
Skylark Associates, Gurgaon

From India, Delhi
Geeta Gurung
Thank You so much, Can you please tell my, according to my C.V how much should I pay now. Thanks & Regards, Geeta Gurung
From India, Dehradun
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Resume (Geeta Gurung).docx.docx (91.5 KB, 44 views)

boss2966

Dear Geeta Gurung
No one can predict your salary details. It can be either side.
Your Certificates can take you upto the Interview Hall of any organisation
Your Knowledge can make you to come out with success from the Interview Hall.
But your skills and attitude only can make you to survive or rule the organisation and your pay packages will be decided only on your skill level and attitude and not your knowledge or certificates.
You have joined in your organisation as a inter passed fresher. After seeing your performance and interest towards learning you got promoted as HR Manager. It is really appreciable. But what you are intended to communicate to this community. I am unable to understand. If you explain we can understand the concept of asking such question.

From India, Kumbakonam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.