No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hello All, I working in pvt. ltd. as HR in our company one of the sales executive has used the fake experience of 2.5 year to get the job in our company when i ask to employee he replied i did it to get the job and better salary however this issue has been taken to top management the management is asking me to punish the employee. pls tell me what step should be taken to punish the employee should i terminate the employee or should i file police complain against the employee,
please share yours valuable opinion,
Regard
Ashish

From India, Agra
boss2966

Dear Ashish
Please give some more information, so that our members can give you an apt reply.
1. Since when he is working with you.
2. How is he performing his duties
3. Have you assessed his sincerity and dedication towards his target.
4. How did you came to know he submitted fake experience certificate.
5. Is he a major contributor of your organization. Why management is not involving and just instructing you to take action
6. What will be impact in sales, if you terminate him.
Give reply to these questions.

From India, Kumbakonam
nathrao

Ask the employee for an explanation by issuing a show cause notice. Based on answer further course of action can be considered.
From India, Pune
amanima

Hi Ashish, Lodging a FIR will ruin the candidates future. Instead you can ask for a resignation from the employee. If he doesn’t then he can be terminated with immediate effect. Regards, Amit
From India, Mumbai
krsn9999#gmail.com

Sir.now a days fake is going on because of employer is taking spot decision without intimate that he says to employee that today is last day for you.
After some days if he didn't get a job then he is making fake certificate..because if person says searching for job no body take to join the job in New company. What will do..wrong is not with him

From India, Chennai
Bristolventures
Sir,
Once we encouraged these type of issues in Organization. Then it wont be fair for Organization and growing Generation too. Once we Failed to Cut shot these type of issues everyone will take this as an advantage.

From India, undefined
L.Teck

This is a common situation and Recruiters meet many candidates who fake their working experiences. Some leave out companies they had worked before as they were terminated and some fake their years of service and some even fake their positions held. If the recruiter is not experienced enough to detect fake answers during the interview, and the person gets hired, find out if he COULD WORK and perform. If so, just give him a written warning but if he cannot perform, ask him to resign or else be terminated.
From Singapore, Singapore
nathrao

An employee who has been found giving fake experience should be quietly given an exit.
Whether he is good at work or not is not a question.
The ethics of such person will be in question.
One cannot get away saying I have given fake experience only once.
No compromise with dishonesty should be the principle.

From India, Pune
nashbramhall

Boss2966 (Bhaskar) has raised relevant questions and Nathrao has given you sound advice. You need to set an example that fraud (Submitting of fake experience, qualifications, etc.,) will not be tolerated. However, you need to go through the process of dismissal. For example, see how a bright academic was sacked for falsifying by MIT.
https://www.timeshighereducation.com...199479.article

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.