No Tags Found!

akhil2015

Hello all,
Pls guide me on below issue...
One of our employee has taken leave for
10 days from 20/5/2016 to 29/5/2016 however
There is two sunday between these leave on 22/5/2015 and 29/5/2016 pls tell me should i deduct the salary of total 10 days leave included both sunday or leave should be deducted excluding sunday i.e for 8 days
Regard
Akhil

From India, Gurgaon
muruganhr

Hi Mr.Akhil Sunday will be marked as a Leave, because he toke continuous 10 days leave.
From India,
akhil2015

Sir... will sunday be marked as leave if there is No sunday between the leave Suppose employee has availed the 6 leave from monday to saturday even in this case will sunday be marked as leave or not
From India, Gurgaon
pganeswararao

Sir, Sunday will be marked as leave because, any employee has to work either before holiday / leave or after holiday / leave, otherwise will be treated as LEAVE only. Rgds PGR
From India, Hyderabad
muruganhr

Dear Akhil,
1.If employer is concern their is no problem to give salary for Sunday no issues to pay. Because every act give benefit to employees no act restrict.
2.Act says every employee who worked 6 days in a week he will eligible for getting off(Sunday) or any day in a week
3.If employer said you can deduct sunday in the sense you said employee has not work full week so Sunday is not eligible k.

From India,
akhil2015

Sir... let me share my practical issue...
In our company two employee was on leave..... first employee has availed 4 leave in week saturday to tuesday....
The second employee has availed 5 leave in week monday to friday...
Pls tell me weather both the employee
Is entitled to get the benefit of sunday or
Sunday leave will be marked as leave in both the case

From India, Gurgaon
Gupta VK

Generally speaking, holiday/weekly off intervening the leave is counted towards leave other than casual and suffixing/prefixing thereof is allowed. But before following this principle check your policy regarding leave rules.
V K Gupta

From India, Panipat
saswatabanerjee

Is this a real example or a hypothetical one you have conjured ?
First you have said someone has taken 10 days leave
Then it suddenly because 2 people with 6 and 4 days.
And you are not giving details of the circumstances

From India, Mumbai
akhil2015

Sir this is the practical issue which i have to face every month.... because some employee take 5 days leave same 2 days some upto 15 days,
From India, Gurgaon
pganeswararao

Sir,
1) First case - From Saturday to Tuesday (4 days Leave to be taken)
Reason is prefix and suffix Sunday / Holidy he was on leave.
2) Second case - Monday to Friday (5 days Leave to be taken)
Reason Monday to Friday (between no holiday).
Hope the above would clarify your doubt.
If you have any further query, pleas contact my number 9490448544.
Rgds
PGR

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.