No Tags Found!

jamuna_mgopal@yahoo.co.in
I am working in a new firm. there they deduct the leave for even one day. Is this a correct procedure of leave act.
From India, Bengaluru
riteshmaity

Prima facie, it looks illegal. Provide more details e.g. nature of company, your job/ position, tenure of service, etc. to get a better advice.
Check my blog at www.labourlawhub.com

From India, Kolkata
Anonymous
Sir... i am working as an senior accountant
Even my company deduct even a single leave
However company deduct the sunday leave also if the employee absence for 5 days in one week then they will deduct 6 days salary including Sunday
Pls let me know is this correct pocedure or not,

From India, Agra
riteshmaity

If your company is registered under Shops & Establishment Act, then you are entitled to 14 days privilege leave on full pay, 14 days half pay medical leave (medical certificate required), 10 days casual leave with full pay.
Apart from that maternity leave is applicable as per Act.
Depending on the nature of your establishment, exact leave can be calculated. From your above comment, your company is violating the rules.
Check my blog at www.labourlawhub.com

From India, Kolkata
Anonymous

Sir.. my company is registered under factory act not under shop & establishment act.
Pls guide me how many & which leave the
employee is entitled to avail if company registered under factory act. Also provide the
Section/ clause for the same.....

From India, Jodhpur
harish.samadkash@gmail.com

your privilege leave will start after month of December of any year. and you will obtain it in January. example if you work in any year 280 days then you will get 280/20=14 days leave. as minimum. and you claim them any time. but you can't claim casual leave. if your company want to give you casual leave they may give.
From India, Ghaziabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.