anilnitinhr
Dear Sir,
I am working with g4s as a hr executive, some time ago one s/guard was dead in an road accident when he was going for his personal work, he joined the company just 10 days back.
Please tell me how much the company will compensate him and which type of compensation hr will receive.
Thanks in advance.
Anil

From India, Gurgaon
anilnitinhr
Sorry some type mistake it’s he will receive not hr receive.
From India, Gurgaon
nathrao

He is entitled for his 10days pay. Any insurance coverage from company side? Look at his ESIC status and EPF status?
From India, Pune
riteshmaity

He will be entitled to 10 days wages and other benefits if any (in this case it seems none).
Apart from that if the accident/ death during the course of employment, then he will be entitled to compensation under Workmens' Compensation Act or ESI Act whichever is applicable.
Check my blog at www.labourlawhub.com

From India, Kolkata
Shrikant_pra

What about Compensation from motor accident claims tribunal guys? This is one more avenue, correct one it is felt.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.