No Tags Found!

bijay_majumdar

This is the era,where in hopping the job has become the trend.For employers they think one goes and other comes in.Hr managers has no option but to be ready for alternate options.When we talk about sustainance or retention,every responsibility comes on the heads of Managers.Wonder actually who is responsible for high attrition?is it Only Hr Managers or Management or the policies?
From India, Vadodara
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Bijay,
Before fixing the responsibility it is important to find out the cause of attrition. To find out the causes, you need to (a) Do Attrition Analysis and (b) Conduct Employee Engagement Survey (EES). It is important to conduct EES and and not Employee Satisfaction Survey (ESS) as job satisfaction no guarantee for retention. The next thing that you need to do is to find out the cost of employee attrition. Unless you find out the cost, top management can never be sensitized.
To know more about the attrition analysis, click the following link to refer my previous reply:
https://www.citehr.com/519562-employ...ml#post2211229
To conduct EES, you need to take help of some external consultant like me. If you wish then you may avail of my paid services.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.