No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi,
We are providing free snacks and food to the employees in cafeteria which we want to discontinue and want to give on actual price as company management want cost saving. Since in our other location offices no such facilities are provided. Please help me to write an appropriate mail to all the employee which sounds good and employee do not feel bad. I was trying to write but it dosnt looks good..here it is...pls help me to write a proper mail

Dear All,

To make a uniform system in all Teoco offices in India there are some changes we are making in the Canteen system Gurgaon office, which will be effective from June 1st 2016 onwards. Changes will be as follow:

- Tuck shop will be started in the cafeteria to provide you more food options but on actual price.
- Free snacks will be applicable for night shift employees only between 10pm to 6am in the morning.
- Free dinner will be provided to night shift employee only, afternoon shift employees need to buy coupon at reception before 4pm to order dinner for the same day.

Please help me to write a proper mail on above lines which sounds good.

From India, Delhi
V.Raghunathan

Dear anonymous,
You deserve appreciation for posting your draft first and then seeking others' opinion to improve the same. It clearly shows a positive intent and the willingness to learn.
"Dear Employees,
As you may be aware our company is operating several offices in India.
The management is taking a step to make uniform polices in all its offices.
In line with that following changes would be effected from 1 June.
The cafeteria will be providing more food / snacks items, soft drinks, tea, coffee
…,&….on payment basis( on a no profit no loss basis) for people who work in General shift & afternoon shift from ……..to…..
Free Snacks and Free Dinner will be provided to the Night Shift people, who work between 10 PM to 6 AM.
Those who work in the afternoon shifts will have to buy coupons (on payment basis)
before 4 PM, on the same day, if they wish to have their dinner."
UNQUOTE

From India
asbhat

I have one suggestion. Avoid use of unnecessary capital letters in the middle of the sentence. Use of capital letter is restricted to proper nouns and at the beginning of the sentence only. e.g. "Free snacks and free dinner will be provided to the night shift people who work between 10 pm & 6 am." - will be the correct construction.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.