abdullah.bhola
hello All ,
i am from small organisation with employee upto 35
i have the responsibility of employee in terms of salary , performance etc . i have a query can any one please let me know that how to increase salary of office staff like accounts , logistics ,purchase and other . on what terms the jobs performance should be judge .as generally they are not under the task or target job ( for accounts ) just their job is of entry,accounting and other management jobs . so how and what manner their salary should be raised
awaiting your helpful reply

From India, Mumbai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Abdullah,

Salary increase comes at the last. For this you have to establish comprehensive PMS in your company. Overall the process is as below:

a) Design KPIs for each department. Please make sure that you measure what deserves to be measured

b)Based on these KPIs, prepare the KRAs for the HODs and other individuals in the departments

c) Measure the performance every quarter

d) Compile the performance for all the four quarters

e) Design performance slabs. These slabs are nothing but performance grades. For example, > 85.1% "Excellent", > 75.1 "Very good" etc

f) Depending on the company's financial performance, declare the annual increment for each slab. Increments vary every year as company's performance varies and also market conditions vary.

Doing all the above, is no easy task. You need a person who can guide properly. Else introduction of PMS may cause disservice in the long run. For hand-holding if any, feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.