snel

Hello Seniors,
I have joined a company where there is no HR department. I slowly started inititating with attendance mgmt & distributed joining forms. On this employees didn't fill up the forms after informing them many time. Regarding attendance when asked why they don't sign they give various answers. Now they think I am very rude. I would like to know how do I tackle this. Being into animation industry I am feeling it difficult for all this things. People here are very very casual.
I wanted to keep an employee engagement activity where I want to showcase them about co- ordination, working with different people is not easy & problem solving when everyone comes together.
I request you'll to suggest me some activity of about 10 mins. Our employee strength is 50 and we do not have big hall or conference room.
Awaiting for your reply at the earliest so I can arrange things for it.
Thanks

From India, Mumbai
dilipamandas
hi Senal! take it easy. they will sign ,first take attendence in p format then implement sign. every thing will be done what u want but it takes time. Dilip Das
From India, Mumbai
Vaishalee Parkhi

Hello Snel,
I understand your issue. I would suggest, please sit with them one to one or jointly and make them understand, to bring in some systems is better for organization and no one should take it personal. Instead of repeatedly briefing, issue a Circular. Take your boss into confidence and brief him about this development.
Regarding employee engagement activity, it's a good initiative to bring people closer. You will find plenty of indoor team games on the internet. Find a suitable activity.
I am an HR Consultant and Soft & Behavioral skills Trainer based in Pune. For any such requirements, please contact me on .
With best regards,
Vaishalee Parkhi

From India, Pune
subhashish.datta@gmail.com

Dear Snel,
Whenever you launch such policies you should expect this kind of reaction from the employees & the reason is very simple, no one wants to come out from their comfort zone. Take one-one/ team sessions & explain that you are streamlining the process which is beneficial for employer/employee both. You can circulate an official mail for that & inform everyone that any employee fail to submit their leave application (signed by their respective supervisor) will be consider as a unauthorized leave which can effect their PMS score. Hope that will help you.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.