karthik681

Hi, I work for a privately own company in Bangalore which has branches all over Karnataka, I want to know whether a transfer order issue can be challenged and also can we ask the company for the reason for transfer. Thanks
From India, Bengaluru
riteshmaity

If the appointment letter states a clause of transfer, then the company holds the right to transfer an employee. A transfer order can be challenged, but in this case, chances of winning is less if there is mentioning of transfer clause in the appointment letter or if you are able to prove that the transfer is due to a form of punishment or victimization.
You can ask the company for the reason of transfer but generally they can cite reasons like "exigencies of work".
Check www.labourlawhub.com for more labour law issues.

From India, Kolkata
Shelja Mehta hr executive
Hello everyone i am working as hr executive in chandigarh. I want to know that how esi deduct from employees salary according to salary slab.
From India, Noida
c.neyimkhan@gmail.com

Hi Karthik, 27.4.16.

Thanks ur query in CiteHR reg. Transfer of employees.

=====================================

Transfer from one place to another, one Br. To another; for Administrative reason or Exigencies of work; forms part or incidence of Service Rules & employees are required to follow it. Most S.O., Appt.Orders stipulate this condition. Where it is not provided, safer to do it now to avoid employees contesting in Court against Co’s Transfer Policy.

I can provide U all Rules, Policies, Procedures+ Forms for all types of Transfer. I have setup HR Dept. Framed S.O, HR Manual, Leave & Service Rules, Forms for all HR Jobs in Soft-copy for easy Adoption in New Cos.

These are made after comparing Rules, Policies, Forms of Reputed Cos.

I have served 35 yrs. in HR, IR, LEGAL & Admn. works of 7 Mfg. Cos.

Pl. provide ur mail id to send 65 HR. Forms dtls & 150 Policies to solve most of ur HR problems. Pl. approve Fee as per ur Policy.

Contact- -Ph:09535470460--C.Neyimkhan, HR Consultant, Ex- AGM-HR&A., Bengaluru . Ex Member NIPM.

Ex- Trainee-Member, Indian Institute of Management, B;luru.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.