No Tags Found!

naveen .r

Dear seniors,
I am really very confused on settlement process can you give a brief on it.
My doubt is settlement includes what all are the thins.???
*am working in a garment manufacturing firm
*Employee has 4.5years experience.
Looking forward....!!!

From India, Tiruppur
umakanthan53

Dear Naveen,
The term " settlement ", as a process means generally the act of amicably resolving any dispute and in employment context means the resolution of any employment dispute between the employer and workmen and as a noun in this regard would include a written agreement entered into between them both as a result of conciliation and bi-lateral negotiations.

From India, Salem
riteshmaity

Your question is not very clear. Give the details of the case on which you are looking for settlement. Settlement of a retrenched/ terminated employee will be different than someone who has resigned. So give some details for better answer.
Check my blog at www.labourlawhub.com

From India, Kolkata
umakanthan53

Dear Naveen,

By settlement what we actually mean is the amicable resolution of all contentious issues between the disputants either by direct negotiation or by conciliation/mediation by a third party.

In the memorandum of a settlement which is an enforceable agreement, conspectus or an introductory note is generally provided briefly stating the demands and counter demands/response of the disputants, the stretch of negotiations held in this regard and their smooth conclusion giving rise to an amicable settlement with the terms and conditions mutually agreed thereunder.

The operative part of a settlement contains the mutual rights and obligations enjoined upon the parties to the settlement deduced in unambiguous language in the form of terms and conditions.

The terms and conditions of a settlement depend upon the nature of the dispute between the parties. For instance, a full and final settlement regarding a non-employment issue is an ad hoc settlement which would automatically come to an end when the obligations mentioned therein are fully complied with; no more possibility of re-agitation. Generally a settlement regarding non-employment is an agreement prohibiting the right to reemployment under the same employer in lieu of certain monetary compensation in addition to all other terminal benefits.Settlements relating to other conditions of employment would be operative during the period of time agreed thereupon only and the same issues can be raised again after its expiry..

From India, Salem
Umesha.meti@gmail.com
Dear Seniors
Kindly help for UAN- our one respected staff lost his UAN password and alert mobile no also after that how can get his password or how can change the UAN password
Regards,
Umesha
hr1@itsybitsy.in

From India, Bengaluru
Vlademir

Dear Naveen.R
Settlement Process or settlement is a mobility to achieve both necessities into an agreed box neither written nor implied. It is the undertaking at the tip of your nose when to stop smelling.

From Philippines, Cagayan de Oro
naveen .r

My question is Settlement includes what all are the things...?
Am asking it not on a particular member generally asking..
As i know the settlement includes gratuity, EL, bonus and any special leaves on cash enhancement mode. other then this do we have to consider any other things as per law & company terms.
Looking forward your valuable reply..
Thanks & Regards,
Naveen .R

From India, Tiruppur
naveen .r

Dear Umesha, The password will be one of the documents number make him try to identify or click forget password u can get password on your registered mobile through SMS.. Thanks & Regards, Naveen .R
From India, Tiruppur
Vlademir

Dear Naveen.R
Settlement process normally took place in a cultural undermining. Meaning only encircles at norms of compliance, that is what I mean on earlier message, "at the tip of your nose". It is either at the expense of the company and/or at the cost of the services.
If I may suggest, what are the stipulated benefits anent to the General Labor Standards prescribed by Law should be given to the employees for ethical labor relation and provision of awarding should also be in accordance of maturity base upon the recommendation of employment maturity and contract.
Thanks,
Vlademir

From Philippines, Cagayan de Oro
Ramesan.pt

Hi Naveen,
By the term ''Settlement'' you mean terminal benefits.. right??
In that case when an employee relieve from work, he / she is entitled to receive the following benefits
a) wages till last working day - this is to be paid within 48 hours of his/her exit
b) Encashment of un-availed leave
c) Bonus
d) Gratuity
And also you need to guide the worker to avail his PF benefits in case if he/she is not intended to continue his/her job in any other company.
Hope this is clear now

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.